Benefits of Membership
Free Nutritional and / or Weight Management Consultations
- Nutritional consultations with our Registered Dietitian.
- Analysis of your eating habits with feedback and recommendations for change.
- Other medical conditions taken into account.
Subsidised Clinical Appointments
- Protected time to discuss your concerns and how the self-management approach might benefit you at the same time as receiving hands on treatment.
- Two subsidised sessions of clinical appointments with our associated practitioners per membership year up to the value of £30 per session.
- Only Chartered Physiotherapists, Registered Osteopaths, Acupuncturists or Remedial Masseurs are affiliated as Associated Practitioners.
- All Associated Practitioners are healthcare professionals registered with their respective professional bodies.
- Free self-managements events are held throughout the year – course dates will be announced at the end of 2019.
Arthritis Action Groups
- Members have the opportunity to create or join Arthritis Action Groups. Groups offer Members a platform to meet others, share experiences and tips on living with arthritis and learn more about local services. We aim to set up Groups across the UK.
- Two printed magazines a year with news and tips to help you
- An invitation to the Annual General Meeting and Conference