4th October 2021
For musculoskeletal health and care service workers, the health impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have given rise to extraordinary recovery challenges. As we begin this next chapter, how do we maximise the MSK health of every individual? We now have an opportunity to think differently about how we work across systems to improve the MSK health of the population.
The Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance (ARMA), an alliance of healthcare professionals and charities influencing health policy and services including Arthritis Action, will consider these issues in its virtual one day conference for people working in the musculoskeletal health industry, Thinking differently for MSK Health.
The following questions will be discussed at this year’s event:
- Understanding how MSK services relate to the changing NHS – the role of ICS, place-based partnerships and Primary Care Networks
- When it comes to prevention, what actually works?
- Social prescribing for MSK
- What rheumatology needs from community services
- How to actually coproduce service transformation
- MSK and health equalities
Why should MSK healthcare professionals attend?:
- Hear from speakers showcasing local examples of innovative MSK services
- Peer learning and sharing best practice
- A unique opportunity for networking with a wide range of different MSK professions and people with lived experience
- Be challenged and inspired to put learning into practice
- Be part of the future direction of MSK services
Visit the ARMA conference website for more information, including details on how to secure your place: http://arma.uk.net/conference/