Benefits of Membership
Free Nutritional and / or Weight Management Consultations
- Nutritional consultations with our Registered Dietitian.
- Analysis of your eating habits with feedback and recommendations for change.
- Other medical conditions taken into account.
Subsidised Clinical Appointments
- Protected time to discuss your concerns and how the self-management approach might benefit you at the same time as receiving hands on treatment.
- Two subsidised sessions of clinical appointments with our associated practitioners per membership year up to the value of £30 per session.
- Only Chartered Physiotherapists, Registered Osteopaths, Acupuncturists or Remedial Masseurs are affiliated as Associated Practitioners.
- All Associated Practitioners are healthcare professionals registered with their respective professional bodies.
- Free self-managements events are held throughout the year – course dates will be announced at the end of 2019.
Arthritis Action Groups
- Members have the opportunity to create or join Arthritis Action Groups. Groups offer Members a platform to meet others, share experiences and tips on living with arthritis and learn more about local services. We aim to set up Groups across the UK.
- Two printed magazines a year with news and tips to help you
- An invitation to the Annual General Meeting and Conference
- Access to the Personalised Member Pathway, which gives Members the opportunity to discuss their unique requirements and identify which of our services will help them attain their goals to live better with arthritis.