25 March 2020
In line with the latest national guidance on the recent coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), and with the safety of all our Members and our network of Associated Practitioners in mind, Arthritis Action has decided to temporarily suspend all clinical appointments with our Associated Practitioners for the time being.
We are staying abreast of the latest developments and will be sure to update our Members with new official government guidance, on all our usual channels.
In the meantime, Members can still use the following services:
- Our dietary and nutritional service by contacting our Dietitian Martin Lau
- Our Personalised Member Pathway service by contacting our Member Services Manager, Terry Urbanczyk
- Our virtual Self-Management Resources on our website
- Our Health Unlocked online platform
- Our new ‘how to stay healthy’ webpages
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: 0203 781 7120.